Sunday, March 19, 2006

I wonder where the days went that I'm trying to get back to. Dissolved into photographs, report cards, and old blankets. The potpourri I call childhood, the feeling of it sometimes returning.

More and more lately I am who I want to be. Where I want to be.
The moments seem almost too perfect, and fragile. And.

There is also the relief of discovering that there is still love left in my heart. Heart, whatever that is. Love, whatever that is. However unspent the love may be, however tightly I keep my lips closed for fear of letting it out - it is still there, and I find comfort in that. Then comfort for the sake of comfort itself. Then, a surreal sort of pain, for keeping something so beautiful dormant. For using discretion with my own feelings. Like nooses for butterflies.

I always daydream. At night I leave the left side of the bed free.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Sipech said...

I randomly found your blog while searching for "idiosyncrasies." I have to say, I've not read anything as articulate or beautiful in a long time. Hope you don't mind if I bookmark your page.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger swirl of anonymity said...

Thank you. I don't mind. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home