Wednesday, April 04, 2007

on aimlessly driving in new brunswick

the road does not stretch far enough
and if it does, i do not want to know.
i resist the something in me
that's pushing me out, outward to some vague east
or south. i do not know.
i never can drive far enough
and if i do, not far enough to escape
the thing that's pulling me back
to the center,
home, a place that i leave
over and over, now and again,
in hopes that my leaving will somehow
make you miss me, even a little,
but you never do, and i never really leave,
and the distance can never
undo how stupid and close to you i feel.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger taylor1940 said...

In my opinion this is an interesting article through which i gathered a lot of information.
================
Taylor
new brunswick drug rehab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home