Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When the stars have all gone out, you'll still be burning so bright

I am happy, and entirely in love, mind, body, and soul, with a man who is entirely in love with me. I've known him for three years or so, and we dated last summer but I broke up with him because he treated me badly. After about 8 months of my avoiding his calls, he's changed his life around and had been missing me sorely all along. Now we are together again and he is a completely different person. We want to get married.

I am writing my last college paper ever today, and after that, I graduate. My brother's wedding is on Sunday. My parents leave May 22nd, and come back June 4th, and Tom is going to shack up at my house with me until then, having fun and hiking and going for walks and stuff.

My graduation party is June 8th. I was nominated for Phi Beta Kappa but I don't know if I will receive the honor because my grades this semester probably aren't as good as they've been throughout college.

Basically, things couldn't be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home