Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Here we are. Things are better than I could dream them to be. He tells me every day how much he loves me, that I am his everything, his world, his best friend. I can't wait to marry him and start a family together.

This was taken at my brother's wedding. I was a bride's maid. It was phenomenal, so much fun, and very romantic. Both my brother and Rosemarie looked amazing. The ceremony was beautiful (and I cried, of course), the food was amazing, the drinks were great, and the reception was a blast. Tom (who doesn't dance) slow-danced to "Purple Rain" by Prince and "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. My brother and Rose's song was Etta James' "At Last"; my mom and brother danced to "Through the Years"; and Rose and her dad danced to "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion.

I gave a heartfelt speech and didn't cry or get nervous during it. I introduced Tom to everyone and they all (especially the bridal party, who had met him at the paint-ball bachelor/ette party) loved him. I would live it over again if I could. All that's left now are my gorgeous fake nails, my manicured toenails, my hairless arms (I had them waxed), 3 fake lashes on my right eye, and one fake lash on my left eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home